Ashcroft Alerts!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KK-CreepingDeath

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:54 am    Post subject: Ashcroft Alerts! Reply with quote

ATTENTION!!!! John Ashcroft was sacrificed at the alter by Ben Bernanke, Mitt Romney, and Joe Biden to satisfy the economy god. But be warned for we have a new AFCP (Anti flame comment projectile) who is non other than the censorship king Lamar!

ASHCROFT ALERT!

In light of recent events, I have devised a system of deterring forum infractions. Anything from spam to off-topic posts to flaming will be covered by the Ashcroft Alerts.

Here's how it works. For each post I have to delete, I will subtract 10% of your posts from your post count. Your post count directly affects your rank on the forum.

I will delete all posts in response to an infraction, also. So if you see some of the aforementioned bullshit, I suggest you take a step back from it instead of contributing to it.

This may seem like a harsh solution, but I just spent a half hour deleting spam and flames. Believe me when I say I have MANY other things I would rather be doing.

"Who is John Ashcroft," you ask? He was the United States Attorney General and our nation's premier fascist! Click here for more info.

Last edited by KK-CreepingDeath on Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bongwater

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Ashcroft Alerts! Reply with quote

Yea... um......

Sees the next rule.......    -

-OPENGL required

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
KK-Kenoku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Ashcroft Alerts! Reply with quote

Shouldnt this be sticky?  ???  Anyway it was bout time you stepped in. Very Happy Razz

WorstAim wrote:
For Kigen I have come up with the following options:jail++, lawsuit++, or
I Will Steal Your Forum Password++ Pick 2.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
KK-CreepingDeath

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Ashcroft Alerts! Reply with quote

[quote author=Bongwater link=board=General;num=1118732056;start=0#1 date=06/14/05 at 12:51:43]Yea... um......

Sees the next rule.......    -

-OPENGL required
[/quote]
yup, just for u, bong. no one else has to use, JUST YOU.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Ashcroft Alerts! Reply with quote

i  coded a program that tells me through admin wether or not ur running opengl.

"grog do u think im an idiot?"

you have been banned by grog.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
^AU^Telfontufguy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Ashcroft Alerts! Reply with quote

thats cool

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Ashcroft Alerts! Reply with quote

*sigh* that blows...

to me if somebody says somehting stupid enough to be ashcrofted i want other people to be able to see for themselves what a prick the offender was. thats y i would never delete others posts. if they wanna flame then let eveybody see what an asshole they were.

only thing i might do is EDIT *not delete* out racist comments, but thats just me...
KK-AIT-Ironbird

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Ashcroft Alerts! Reply with quote

we ashcroft them because without it and recently its been like that that the flaming would contuie because they would commit the other person

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:21 am    Post subject: Re: Ashcroft Alerts! Reply with quote

so the reall problem is when u have 2 immature people. *sigh*
WAR Antimatter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i got some crap about an inactive/invalid username. idk y i am still registered here but w/e.

anyways i take it back. u were right. ashcrofting the shit outa posts is good. i have now seen that first hand on my own forums. all i had to do was lock about 6 topics then go through hell to fix the worlds biggest flame war. lol go ashcroft Razz
KK-Kenoku

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Bird will let you use the Ashcroft 2.0 if you send them a bunch money and weed... Laughing

WorstAim wrote:
For Kigen I have come up with the following options:jail++, lawsuit++, or
I Will Steal Your Forum Password++ Pick 2.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
|WAR| Antimatter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

done.

lol Razz

well i llove the quote by einstein:

"So long as they don't get violent, I want to let everyone say what they wish, for I myself have always said exactly what pleased me."

thats my philosophy to go by Surprised
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
KK-Sajuuk_Khar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what type of spam are we talkin here CD? Im not that experienced in forums to know whats sidetalk drivel and spam and to know the difference.
Antimatter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KK-Sajuuk_Khar wrote:
what type of spam are we talkin here

evil spam Twisted Evil

this whole post right here is spam, in case you havnt already noticed Wink
KK-CreepingDeath

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

at first glance it is, but upon closer inspection, it actually demonstrated where the line is drawn, quite well. so in an odd twist, it turned out to be a post of much vallue. who'd a thought? im stoned. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum.KlanKind.com Forum Index :: General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum