Glossary
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum.KlanKind.com Forum Index :: Suggestion Box
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KK-LOLO

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Glossary Reply with quote

hahaha ;D going ho ;D ;D lmao

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:21 am    Post subject: Re: Glossary Reply with quote

put some SPICE into it cd! Jeeze... where is creativity when you need it...

fortunatly, you have me!

AFK----Directly traslated, it means away from keyboard. However, people have been known to say AFK, but not acually leave... they mean they WILL be AFK soon, but arent currently. Not to be confused with JFK

Angel Capping----Capping (see capping) in angel armor. Oftentimes considered noobish

Base Rape----Going into the enemy base, and decimating their generators and stations with your vast arsenal provided by the tribes universe. Despite the name, base rape is not sexual at all, however some people do it so much that you might think it was. These people can be considered Jerks, a term which I shouldn't need to explain.

BK---Base Killing. Destroying your teams stuff, be it blastwalls, turrets, inventories, whatever. You shoot stuff in your base, its base killing. DONT DO IT! Violaters will be shot on site.

Cap---Not somthing you wear on your head. Simply means to capture a flag.

Clan----A group of gamers who get together and play. Usually they have a "tag" in front of their name to identify who they are with. Example: <!>xbox. My tag is <!>. An example of somthing that ISN'T a tag, is: we all hate xbox.

D---Defense. Defending your base with turrets, blastwalls, or yourself in a very nasty armor with lots of highly damaging weapons. Careful not to "BK" (little term remembering test there for ya)

Droiding Slow remote controlled devices available to the Builder armor class. No relation to starwars.

FF Force Field. Pretty blue thing
FFD Force field door. Pretty blue thing that vanishes when you walk into it for a bit.

HPB High ping bastard. Refers to players with poor internet connections such as dialup users. You will who they are by the way they always complain about lag and blame it on the server, even though they're ping is higher than Mick Jagger in his good days... (if you dont know who mick jagger is, google it and find out... sheesh)

Jailing---The Jailers Gun is a weapon available to several armor classes. Traps the offender in a tiny little jail where they can never escape from. Even attempting to suicide will get you no where. Fortunatly, judges these days are pretty leniant, so you'll probably only get a 30 second sentance.

Laser Wall----Blast wall with two embedded laser turrets. Very nasty, yet so sexy at the same time...

LFF---Large Force Field. Like the FF, but large and in charge

LFFD---Large force field door. See above defanition, and add the word door.

LPB----Low ping bastard. Refers to players with a ping that is lower than the average room temperature.

O---Offense, kickin ass in the enemy base.

OS'ing---- Optical seeking missle launcher (Opticus seekus in latin). It shoots a missle that does massive damage and can be guided. Not too cool.

Ping Packet internet groper.---In TCP/IP, a protocol function that tests the ability of a computer to communicate with a remote computer by sending a query and receiving a confirmation response. (Insert more nerdy words here)

TCP/IP Network communications protocol. Dont get it? Ill give you a hint, it might involve ping! Then again, it might not.

TK Team Killing. The act of maliciously killing your teammates. Frowned apun. plus, chances are good, if you go benidict arnold on a comrade, he will not hesatate to vaporize you with his plasma gun. Which he should be carrying at all times. Company protocall.

KK-CreepingDeath

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:15 am    Post subject: Re: Glossary Reply with quote

we already have most of these on the site. this topic for shit to ADD to the list on the site.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:50 am    Post subject: Re: Glossary Reply with quote

lol, infact, thats your exact list copy and pasted... but with my own version of creative narratisms! Please read them! Thats why I wrote them!

KK-CreepingDeath

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:24 am    Post subject: Re: Glossary Reply with quote

oic...kinda in a pissed off mood today. afraid humor is lost on me right now.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:52 am    Post subject: Re: Glossary Reply with quote

lol, no prob, we all have those days. I find massive amounts of tribes or other extremmly destructive games clears all illness!

KK-LOLO

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Glossary Reply with quote

[quote author=KK-AIT-Ironbird link=board=SuggestionBox;num=1083795783;start=0#9 date=06/16/04 at 14:57:03]farmer = keep everything in base in check like repairing turrents and invs.
naked = spawn gear
ho = heavy offence like titan, tank, troll with only one porpuse to kill and destory everything it sees.[/quote]

guess im a ho lol ;D

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Glossary Reply with quote

thanks LOLO for bringin a dead topic back 2 life Razz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Glossary Reply with quote

TCP/IP Network communications protocol: Transfer Control Protocol/Internet Protocol: I give you a hint, it has something to do with the fact that you are even seeing this.

KK-AIT-Ironbird

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:57 am    Post subject: Re: Glossary Reply with quote

heres a new one im not gonna bash AU in any way but

AU curse = broken mouse

now heres the story/study
i was in the server the other day and there were about 5 AU plp in dere everyone had problems with there mice so i was like "haha must be an AU curse"
then i found out it was contagous.... my mouse fire button wont fire anymore    Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised .... so now i have a public service anoument.. if u see and AU plz remain indoors and seal windows and cracks with ducktape. if not u will catch the curse and ur mouse will break.  ;D

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:54 am    Post subject: Re: Glossary Reply with quote

ROFLMAO, yea same thing happend 2 me, 1 of the AU's where complainin cause there mouse was screwed and that he would have sniped my 4 times already! ;D Then i shot him in da head

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:10 am    Post subject: Re: Glossary Reply with quote

I like xboxs definitions. It's kinda like Ambrose Bierce's Devil's Dictionary
KK-cmoney

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 5:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Glossary Reply with quote

a  noobie friendly clan.U might be,i have fun killing noobies.I think the best noobie to the clan is KK-TheMan,he is almost as good as bird.
KK-TheMan

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 3:36 am    Post subject: Re: Glossary Reply with quote

lol nice ;D how am i a noob? i think we need to have another 1 on 1 skrim  Cool

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 4:59 am    Post subject: Re: Glossary Reply with quote

im an advanced noob.

lol rofl
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum.KlanKind.com Forum Index :: Suggestion Box All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum