A new game Battlefield 4 !

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nelson

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:54 am    Post subject: A new game Battlefield 4 ! Reply with quote

I just found some information about a new shooter video game. I did not played the yet. I just found some information about it that Battlefield 4 is a first-person shooter video game developed by EA Digital Illusions. It was released on October 29, 2013. I want to play this game; is there any gamer who had played this game? Guide me about it. Is this interesting and what are its playing strategies?
MORDECAI

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just heard few things about this game. I never played this game because I have not enough time to play games due to my studies. This game was released in 2013. It got positive response due to its multiplayer mode, gameplay and graphics.
nelson

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Donít worry! Now I played this game on my laptop last week during travel on my weekend tour. I really enjoyed this. Battlefield 4 is truly an interesting first-person shooter video game because I love shooter games. The information that you provided is true. If you want to know about it in details then visit this web page: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/battlefield-4-rules-and-guidel ines.1005607/. I found it very helpful.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum.KlanKind.com Forum Index :: General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum