Freemail Warning

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum.KlanKind.com Forum Index :: Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KK-CreepingDeath

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 2:02 pm    Post subject: Freemail Warning Reply with quote

Applicants are strongly discouraged from using freemail accounts for clan membership. These free email providers block most clan messages sent to them. If you use a freemail account here and do not receive a response to your application within one week, it may be because the new membership message has been blocked by your freemail provider. In this event, contact me via this forum's PM feature.

UPDATE: I have tested freemail provider xrs.net. Their mail systems seem not to completely suck like hotmail and yahoo. Without setting up safe lists or spam filters, I was able to receive clan mail without any unwanted spam for the period of two months! If you must use a freemail provider, I highly recommend xrs.net!

Click here to setup an account with them. They also offer paid email services, but the freebie works just fine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum.KlanKind.com Forum Index :: Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum