got some suggestions?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum.KlanKind.com Forum Index :: Suggestion Box
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KK-maddog

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KK-AIT-Ironbird wrote:
but expanding into alot of games when we're still trying to get a foot on BF we got to think about servers and webpage design again. servers would be the biggest thing, idk if our box can hold Tribes, BF and Source servers all at the same time.

yer i think we should get this settled down and get a footing into BF.

KK-AIT-Ironbird wrote:

but ya expand would be a great idea. id would like KK to expand into BF2x and WoW but right now not the best of times.

isnt WoW a role playing game? Ugg i hate them

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
maybe QVC wanna expand to?? Wink Wink (this might convince CD so just go with it fonz)

Uh... yes! Absolutely! Actually, it's funny you should mention it, a couple weeks ago we decided to expand to Oregon Trail. I'm getting pretty dang good at shootin those daggum bunnies.

Oh, and you have to pronounce the letters to get O-B-C-T. It's clever Very Happy
KK-CreepingDeath

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheFonz wrote:
Oregon Trail

Rolling Eyes
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KK-CreepingDeath wrote:
TheFonz wrote:
Oregon Trail

Rolling Eyes

Yes! I definitely did my part to eradicate the buffalo in that game. I would have shooting contests with my friends to see who could rack up the most buffalo kills by weight. I think my record was about 7500lbs. It looked like a butcher shop when I was done... And of course, I could only haul back 200 pounds of it... happy

Oh, and I get it the Fonz. I'll ruin the joke; OBCT = Obesity, am I correct?

KK-AIT-Ironbird

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheFonz wrote:
Quote:
maybe QVC wanna expand to?? Wink Wink (this might convince CD so just go with it fonz)

Uh... yes! Absolutely! Actually, it's funny you should mention it, a couple weeks ago we decided to expand to Oregon Trail. I'm getting pretty dang good at shootin those daggum bunnies.

Oh, and you have to pronounce the letters to get O-B-C-T. It's clever Very Happy

i havent played that game since like 3rd grade

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KK-AIT-Ironbird wrote:

but ya expand would be a great idea. id would like KK to expand into BF2x and WoW but right now not the best of times.

isnt WoW a role playing game? Ugg i hate them[/quote]

GW and WoW are both MMORPGs. one is based on Warcraft the other is based on no clue never played it. GW is free to play online and WoW is around $15 a month. i havnet played GW so idk what else to compair about them.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes! Obesity! Hurray for Conan.

QVC, OBCT... It all goes to show how easily amused I am Very Happy

Oh, and on a constructive note, here's a few of the differences between GW and WoW. Playing GW is usually done with small groups of 4-8 players per team. Every area you enter, besides towns, are what would be considered "instances" by the WoW-goers. Basically, it's just your party in that area. That means no chinese gold farmers camping your favorite spawns, etc., but it sometimes feels pretty empty out there. WoW is more the standard MMO fare, but with occasional instances as well.

WoW is item-centric and level-centric. Meaning as you gain levels, you get a lot more powerful. As such, the differences between levels are pretty substantial. For instance, a lv 20 vs. a lv 18, a lv 20 will have a pretty big advantage. Guild Wars is skill-centric. Levels don't buff your character out that much, and equipments only give you slight advantages, and are easy to come by which I personally kinda like. Everyone's on a similar playing field. Where you differ is skills. There's like 300 skills per class or something for the original guild wars, and you'll almost always double-class. So, you got 600 skills at your disposal (after you earn them all through quests, or purchase them), but you can only bring 8 into a battle. Guild Wars has been compared to Magic The Gathering, in that you have lots of things at your disposal, you just have to collect and choose which ones will supplement each other the best.

So, now that I wrote a daggum bunch, and chances are nobody actually cared... uh... I'm done Smile
KK-TheMan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like GW - the main thing u do in it, is gather a party (depending on how far in the game u are as to how many can be in ur party) and do quests. i have sat with ppl for hours doing nothing but quests back to back. i like doing this sometimes which is why i play it. there are 3 different GW editions (u have to purchase each one). prophacies, factions, and nightfall (released in that order). u only have to buy one to play, but u can only play in the one that u buy. there is no monthly fee, and it auto updates whenever u start the game.

i currently have the first and second one (although i only play the first cause my old character got deleted by my mother and i wanna finsh it first) but as soon as i finsh the first one i plan on starting on the second (u can take your character from the first one and travel to the second one, kinda of confusing). if u want any info on it just ask.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WoWs first expasion is arriving on the 16th with 2 new races Blood Elves and the Dradaie (the race that the big dudes from the burning leagion were in WC3), to come with them are 2 new areas exdor and outland. the major patch recently got ready for the new expasion so you can get rep for the new races and some of the items like plans for the the jobs like the new Jewelcrafting proffesion. once the expasion come plp who buy the expansion can play as the new races and go to the new areas. but the plp who dont have the expansion can join up with the new races but cant be them or go to their areas.

another thing about WoW which i really like is its profession system. anyone can be a blacksmith, leatherworker, miner, enchanter, talior, skinner, hebalist, ect. all the professions help on each other and run the WoW econmony throught the auction house where plp put any items that are not soulbound up for sale. someone who watches the AH can make alot of money or loose it, its like stock really and its based on other plp not the game physics.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the Encyclopaedia KlanKindia.

Only thing I dun like about the new WoW expansion is the Blood Elves. I mean, you're paying $50 for (the biggest reason, anyway) two new races, and one is a friggen palette swap of the night elves >_<
KK-TheMan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not like i can talk about this game stuff in school or anything. y not share the info here?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum.KlanKind.com Forum Index :: Suggestion Box All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum