got some suggestions?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum.KlanKind.com Forum Index :: Suggestion Box
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KK-TheMan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: got some suggestions? Reply with quote

well - since i have missed the TS meetings for like the last month, u can imagine that i have thought of some shit to say.

first, i have been playing some other games latly (and kicking ass at them). i would like to suggest expanding KK into the following games.
CounterStrike Source
Day of Defeat Source
Guild Wars

i know that many of you dont even play these games, but i have played them all (and they all kick ass!)

guildwars is something that i have had for a while and my whole family plays (KK-Corpse, KK-ANonMiss, and KK-Mom Razz ) if KK wants to expand into guild wars, my mother said she would gladly take up the task of "leading" this part of KK, she plays the most and i think she would be the best person for that.

as for CSS and DoD - these are just 2 new games that a friend of mine as introducded to me. his gift to me was CSS (an account i can play on cause i was just using his) so i will be able to play this. it kicks ass and was just a thought of mine that we could expand into this.

also today as i was playing tribes, i thought of a bright idea that a few others liked also. i want to suggest a trading system of scrims teams between close clans (like pro sports). i could not work out a way to do this with changning clans and stuff, but just for scrim purposes i think a trading system would kick ass.

so - what sounds good?!
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a thought, a thought which will probably be heavily pondered, and delayed until after we get this clans new site and forum overhaul up.

KK-AIT-Ironbird

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its not a bad idea to expand im not really a fan of CS or CS:S but i used to play DoD back in the day all the time. i used to cook a gernade and run at plp like a suicide bomber, that was some fun.

but expanding into alot of games when we're still trying to get a foot on BF we got to think about servers and webpage design again. servers would be the biggest thing, idk if our box can hold Tribes, BF and Source servers all at the same time.

but ya expand would be a great idea. id would like KK to expand into BF2x and WoW but right now not the best of times.

for games like Guild Wars or WoW would be really easy cause you dont need a server. but also if we expanded into MMOs we REALLY have to be careful of who we recruit mainly because they are swimming with millions of players and you dont know when you got a bad egg. When i play WoW clans/guilds can EASLY get 100+ members within a month. its probbaly the same with GW correct me if im wrong. but if we did expand like i said we'd have to be really careful of who gets recruited.
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We also run into hardware issues, some people just don't have the hardware, or, shall I say, bandwidth, to play these resource hogging games.

Even my tower, as awesome as it is, would choke on some of those titles.

KK-AIT-Ironbird

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well if TheMan can play it, it shouldnt be that bad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose that is true.

KK-TheMan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the only games that my machine cannot handle (i have not tryed with the newest upgrade i got) is CSS and maybe DoD, but again i have not tryed yet. it does handle GW and idk about WoW, never played it. and i figured it would be a very unoffical thing until we got more planted, just wanted to bring up that these are games i play and that would want KK to expand to. no one said anything about trading players in tribers scrims with other clans? i know that we dont have good relations with most of them right now, but i plan to fix this. i just wanted to know if anyone else liked the idea? kinda like a pro sports thing u no? did this not sound like a good idea?
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It depends entirely on whether or not we can comprehend what you are trying to communicate to us.

KK-AIT-Ironbird

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KK-TheMan wrote:
the only games that my machine cannot handle (i have not tryed with the newest upgrade i got) is CSS and maybe DoD, but again i have not tryed yet. it does handle GW and idk about WoW, never played it. and i figured it would be a very unoffical thing until we got more planted, just wanted to bring up that these are games i play and that would want KK to expand to. no one said anything about trading players in tribers scrims with other clans? i know that we dont have good relations with most of them right now, but i plan to fix this. i just wanted to know if anyone else liked the idea? kinda like a pro sports thing u no? did this not sound like a good idea?

WoWs requirements i belive are lower than GW.

the trading player thing idk i never even liked the idea in sports, mainly cause im a red socks fan and our good players keep getting traded causing anger.
we still have Big Papi tho Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rofl. ok do bad idea? i thought it would be fun. can u not even understand me conan?
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand you. I just don't quite know about swapping members around between clans. Seems like it would be a confusing mess.

KK-TheMan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is why it would have to be limited to scrim teams only.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it'd be pretty nifty to have some sort of mulatto-child scrim. Not as in mulattos only, but like with members of clans mixed on each team. It'd be more of an individual skill sorta thing, since you can only plan out so much on the fly, but it'd definitely be interesting to try out sometime. That's what theman was talking about, if I'm not mistaken.

Oh, and as for Guild Wars, me and Benji made a dumb guild yesterday, "OBCT". Pronounce it to get the full effect Cool
KK-maddog

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:05 am    Post subject: Re: got some suggestions? Reply with quote

KK-TheMan wrote:
well - since i have missed the TS meetings for like the last month, u can imagine that i have thought of some shit to say.

first, i have been playing some other games latly (and kicking ass at them). i would like to suggest expanding KK into the following games.
CounterStrike Source
Day of Defeat Source
Guild Wars

i know that many of you dont even play these games, but i have played them all (and they all kick ass!)

guildwars is something that i have had for a while and my whole family plays (KK-Corpse, KK-ANonMiss, and KK-Mom Razz ) if KK wants to expand into guild wars, my mother said she would gladly take up the task of "leading" this part of KK, she plays the most and i think she would be the best person for that.

as for CSS and DoD - these are just 2 new games that a friend of mine as introducded to me. his gift to me was CSS (an account i can play on cause i was just using his) so i will be able to play this. it kicks ass and was just a thought of mine that we could expand into this.

also today as i was playing tribes, i thought of a bright idea that a few others liked also. i want to suggest a trading system of scrims teams between close clans (like pro sports). i could not work out a way to do this with changning clans and stuff, but just for scrim purposes i think a trading system would kick ass.

so - what sounds good?!

perhaps this may be beter discussed in our private forums?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was thinking public would be better. and they are suggestions. and yes fonz that sounds like what i was talking about, dont got all the details worked out (cause its just an idea) but i put it out there anyways.

and i cannot pronounce OBCT, can anyone help?? lol - o and i was thinking of expanding to these (meaning KlanKind would be name of guild). maybe QVC wanna expand to?? Wink Wink (this might convince CD so just go with it fonz)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum.KlanKind.com Forum Index :: Suggestion Box All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum