hey y'all, server idea?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum.KlanKind.com Forum Index :: Suggestion Box
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KK-maddog

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KK-Conan_OTNight wrote:
Yeah, the Particle beam turret killer is a pain. Especially when you've got more than one person on the other team who happens to be a steady shot, or a camper. It's death near every time, and gets old fast!

For the record, my overall titan skillz suck. I'm much more deadly in lighter, faster armors.

you have to even up the odds some how. Pitchfork killed D, Turret killer Killed O, lol.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KK-AIT-Ironbird wrote:
i think u were around cause i remember it.

yer but i was young and ignorent back then and didnt get involved when there was a big argument, anyway it was 2 hard 2 keep up unless you were the 1 righting the comment.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

|WAR| Antimatter wrote:
KK-CreepingDeath wrote:
oh ppl bitched about the pitchfork LONG before u came along. the way i see it, u can either adapt, play >2.3...or bitch.

and bitching just seems kinda stupid when u could be using the time to either learn better assault skills or play a different mod.

in an actual match i cannot remember the last time my opponent had power.
so idc about the object that isn't used against me.

however it ruined public matches...and OBVIOUSLY it was bitched about the day 2.3 came out. it wrecked the gameplay that had been enjoyed for years.

this is more of a "if you don't like ACTUAL annihilation, go play the fake version called 2.3." not the vice versa which you state.

anywho. i don't cry about it in 2.x. the once a month i play 2.3 i either cap out in a few minutes or wrack up a hundred+ points with all the amazing toys like the overpowered nuke, tkiller, etc.

it's pointless saying to you that 2.x ruined annihilation. you've been around to many years, and your opinion is at where it will stay. that's cool. to ME 2.3 didn't ruin annihilation, but rather 2.3 is NOT annihilation. it should have a different name on the mod.

which brings me back to, "we can at least agree each version stresses its own important components of gameplay." Wink

i dont know about anyone else, but i feel less intelligent for having read that.

as some know, im not fond of winXP. perhaps i should lobby microsoft to NOT call it windows. im still not sure where that gets me though? Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, fond? ur about as fond of xp as u are of broadside Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KK-CreepingDeath wrote:
|WAR| Antimatter wrote:
KK-CreepingDeath wrote:
oh ppl bitched about the pitchfork LONG before u came along. the way i see it, u can either adapt, play >2.3...or bitch.

and bitching just seems kinda stupid when u could be using the time to either learn better assault skills or play a different mod.

in an actual match i cannot remember the last time my opponent had power.
so idc about the object that isn't used against me.

however it ruined public matches...and OBVIOUSLY it was bitched about the day 2.3 came out. it wrecked the gameplay that had been enjoyed for years.

this is more of a "if you don't like ACTUAL annihilation, go play the fake version called 2.3." not the vice versa which you state.

anywho. i don't cry about it in 2.x. the once a month i play 2.3 i either cap out in a few minutes or wrack up a hundred+ points with all the amazing toys like the overpowered nuke, tkiller, etc.

it's pointless saying to you that 2.x ruined annihilation. you've been around to many years, and your opinion is at where it will stay. that's cool. to ME 2.3 didn't ruin annihilation, but rather 2.3 is NOT annihilation. it should have a different name on the mod.

which brings me back to, "we can at least agree each version stresses its own important components of gameplay." Wink

i dont know about anyone else, but i feel less intelligent for having read that.

as some know, im not fond of winXP. perhaps i should lobby microsoft to NOT call it windows. im still not sure where that gets me though? Rolling Eyes

ur not alone on that point

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if Plas tried to change the name, I'd prolly go put an american flag over my head, douse myself in gasoline, and go light myself on fire next to a Tribes Action Pack box. Or something.
KK-CreepingDeath

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

priceless tie-in! Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey cd, thanks for belittling me.
luckily i enjoy being backed by the majority.

majority of those who have played more than a year, and still play.

anyways, since im sure well all be afk for the next couple days, happy holidays again. Smile

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just returning the favor, bro. Smile

we stopped casting our lot in with 'the majority' a long time ago. turns out, it did us little good then as im sure it would now.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

being with the majority means jack shit. the majority of the US is overwieght. the major religion in the world is still muslim. and the majority of the US have no common sence. so saying u have the majority mean pretty much jack shit
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, be unique, like everybody else. Be an Innovator, like everybody else. Be like everyone else. Be like the person your parents wish you had been.

All that stuff, you get my picture.

TheFonz

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, taking this a little hard, aintcha, anti? You suggested something to them, they said no. Don't see how it needs to get any more involved than that Rolling Eyes

Anyways, I'm gonna look into modifying a bit (or bumming one of my members into modifying for me), and taking out turret killer, using the nuked fork, and maybe limiting nukes, etc. Just see how it plays.
KK-TheMan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no turrent killer? ooooo the power of the troll. u take that out and nothing will be in my way Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just miss the death messages, really. Far too few people feel my warm stench anymore. It's got me down and depressed.
KK-Conan_OTNight
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not that we don't feel it, it's just that we no longer stand that close to you in game...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum.KlanKind.com Forum Index :: Suggestion Box All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum