Old timer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
panzerswine

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:03 pm    Post subject: Old timer Reply with quote

It's KK-UHateMe but I can't figure out my old password or email address I used if I even still have it :'( I miss the old tribes days. Any one look into the new Tribes game that's in beta? I signed up to be a tester, if not I'll jump into it when it's released. Is KK going to pick up in tribes again with it?
KK-Conan_OTNight
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back. I'm also playing Tribes Ascend under the name Conan_OTNight. See you on the field.

I'm not sure if KK will pick it up.

KK needs to pick itself up first. We're currently a bunch of in-actives around here, but as long as the site's up and the forums are getting hits, we're still ticking.

KK-UHateMe

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm UHateMe. So is CD still around?

So what you think of ascend? I'm sorely missing my my partical beam and the old engineer with multiple turrets, walls,and the gun to move walls over turrets.

Still lots of fun but getting my arsenic handed to me
KK-Conan_OTNight
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I see you found your old account.

Honestly I haven't heard a peep out of CD in over a year.

Usually it's posts like these that drag him out of hiding long enough to say "peep."

I really miss having a hugely overpowered sniper class like the chameleon (in my day, I was annoyingly good), but in Ascend I seem to wreak havoc with the overly powered Technician Armor. I think I'm one of the few Techs that regularly caps the flag. If I'm not #1 in points for the match, I'm not far from it.

KK-TheMan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok guys....... TheMan is back, time to find CD and get this smoker circle started again..... hope everyone has kept the k/d ratio somewhat good while ive been away... lets get this klan on its feet again...

and btw conan, i wanna thank you formally as a fellow klan member... for being so dedicated, and consistent, to the KK tribe... u are a loyal, and lifeless member! may we never loose you! =D

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KK-TheMan wrote:
ok guys....... TheMan is back, time to find CD and get this smoker circle started again..... hope everyone has kept the k/d ratio somewhat good while ive been away... lets get this klan on its feet again...

and btw conan, i wanna thank you formally as a fellow klan member... for being so dedicated, and consistent, to the KK tribe... u are a loyal, and lifeless member! may we never loose you! =D

Here here!

I like the fact his sig is constantly shooting some fatboy in the bushes. It must keep him motivated!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea well done m8, bin a wile since any movement but good to here ppl still around ... Cool
KK-Conan_OTNight
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny you should mention it. I was about this >< close to looking for a Tribes Ascend clan. If we got this group rolling again, I'll stick around.

First order of business is probably yet another website and forum overhaul if you guys intend to get this rolling.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum.KlanKind.com Forum Index :: Off Topic All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum