KK v G3 writeup

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KK-Bag_Of_Weed

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:51 pm    Post subject: KK v G3 writeup Reply with quote

Ok well i don't think they will be doing one so i decided to write it up some of the details might be wrong but i can't really remember much of the match...lol

KLANKIND V G3TSOME write up
Sunday 20th April 2pm
Teams=9v9 -G3 used two sluts
Map= Wake IslandTickets=100%

ROUND 1
KK-Axis G3-allies
Match started with KK performing Maddog's last second "did you get my email" rollout. Everything seemed to go as planed as in we made it to the island without being sunk. The north west base was quickly captured the only defence there a poor man in a Sherman who was hit by Conan in lest then a minute, a few minutes later the North base was also captured with minor casualties. On the other side of the island \we had taken the south base and Reece was pounding the shit out of the beach and
The AF. The AF was soon greyed and a short round of flag swaps endured with g3 taking back the south here is where they were pined for the remainder of the match.
In the end G3 ended the round being caped out and Da blitz worked.
KK-85 G3-0

ROUND 2
G3-axis KK-allies
In this round we decided to spread a few out to the northwest and south bases while keeping the rest at the AF. I found myself defending the north west which just happened to be a bitch to defend with my Sherman being easy meat for the planes. I re-spawn and happened to be confronted with three attackers I took out one before the base was captured. On the other side of the island we were holding up well with the stragglers being shot. G3 then took the south and the beach and we were pushed back to the north base with the AF under constant attack. We soon took back the north west but
We were soon bleeding to death by just kills.
G3-16 KK-0

ROUND 3
KK-axis G3-allies
Again we started well as axis and pushed the two closer flags this time G3 held firm and we had a much harder time breaking through. Keza and Conan were doing a great job giving us support from the air and we soon captured the south bases. We pushed them north we the main battle was fought with bailers doing their part but no coming away with the points. This round was a lot closer then the 1st but we pulled another win out of somewhere with us bleeding them out or something (cant remember).
KK-29 G3-0

ROUND 4
G3-axis KK-allies
Same rollout as R2 except I think I might have somebody with me this time. Highlight of me defending that base was I sinking FTA Rapids ship with a tank shell and him saying “not funny” as I laughed my head off. They decided to cap the south this time and I got extremely bored and kept asking on ts if I should go help at the AF. For a while we did a good job keeping them at bay. They soon had bailers falling everywhere and caped the south and greyed the AF for a bit there was then
Constant flag changing and we were bleeding out due to deaths again.
G3-11 kk-0

End result
KK-114 G3-27
Good game guys

Like to thank Keza and Fuze who were sluting for us. And good work KK we did a great job capping them out in the 1st round and hope this has giving us some good training for later matches.

=The assault whore of the Klankind=
KK-maddog

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:38 pm    Post subject: Re: KK v G3 writeup Reply with quote

KK-Bag_Of_Weed wrote:
Match started with KK performing Maddog's last second "did you get my email" rollout.

KK-Bag_Of_Weed wrote:
Da blitz worked

This was my fav part of the whole writeup Laughing it was the funniest time trying to organise everything cuz no one checked the forums the left few days before hand so i had to email everyone and make sure they knew wat was wat lol

BTW love da code name Cool

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow either g3 sucked in the air or your air showed up cause beating g3 on wake means you should be good for next RR if there is one Smile

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keza and conan was our air, they both pwned at the right moments
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I averaged three good drops per round, I'd say. They came at good times though.

Several of dropped just as Maddog was asking for em... happy

KK-maddog

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hell yeah i remember going fark he saved my life....again Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum.KlanKind.com Forum Index :: News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum