hey y'all, server idea?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum.KlanKind.com Forum Index :: Suggestion Box
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KK-AIT-Ironbird

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turrent killer overpowering troll since when????

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just go with it bird. otherwise, troll will have to be renamed...i think. Razz

but seriously, (and im addressing the 2.3 elders here,) what it comes down to is ppl that arent aware of the mod's full potential. i think the exodus of vets that the old community saw a while back created a vacuum of skill that left many unaware of the finer tips and tricks of 2.3. without these, 2.3 must appear unbalanced, etc.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to think so, but I really don't see that much missing from, say, a year or two back. There was a lot more variety then (ie. more than just titans and builders being used), but that's more because some of the more beastly players that played back then didn't mind being a bit underequipped for the fun they got out of finesse. I can't really think of any techniques from then that are no longer used.
KK-CreepingDeath

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i dont remember all (or even many) 2.3 games, among skilled players, being stalemates.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheFonz wrote:
I'd like to think so, but I really don't see that much missing from, say, a year or two back. There was a lot more variety then (ie. more than just titans and builders being used), but that's more because some of the more beastly players that played back then didn't mind being a bit underequipped for the fun they got out of finesse. I can't really think of any techniques from then that are no longer used.

are we talking about the same mod??? when i play 2.3 i used every class but tank and angel pretty much equaly.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titan can be overpowered VERY easy. it takes me no time to own a server with the pb. i can snipe everyone so fast that they dont get close enough to me to use w/e weapons they might have. (i did this just to lol). i would love to play with troll more, but i get angry when im shot trying to exit my base cause some fuckstick shot me way off in the distance. this is y i own all with pb instead of the good ol troll.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum.KlanKind.com Forum Index :: Suggestion Box All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum